Cape Cod Community College Educational Foundation
We award more than $200,000 in scholarships every year.
The application process is simple and every student should apply!
Scholarships are awarded for a variety of factors: where you live, what you study, how involved you are on campus/in your communuity, GPA, financial need. There are 150 different scholarships & everyone fits the criteria for at least 5-10 of them!
Scholarship Application Period: February 17 – March 10, 2023
Every applicant MUST answer these three brief questions. Responses must be between 100-500 words. If you need help, please contact the Reading and Writing Resource Center.
1. What are your educational goals?
2. What are your career goals?
3. How will a scholarship help you achieve your goals?
This may include having to overcome a hardship, challenge, or disability in pursuit of your education.
Other scholarships require additional information which may include:
• Your CCCC transcript. All commencement and nursing scholarships require this document. (It can be found on the Campus web system.)
• Your EFC Score from a filed FAFSA form: What is your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)? The EFC is listed on your Student Aid Report (SAR)
• One to three recommendations. If they are not submitted by the deadline, your application will NOT be submitted for consideration.
• An additional essay
• Additional questions
Choose ONE of the three categories of scholarships below:
Once you determine the category that describes you, click on APPLY. You will then answer some qualifying questions. Based on your answers you will be shown a list of scholarships for which you are eligible.
You will complete a more detailed common application and answer questions for specific scholarships. You must click submit for each scholarship you apply for.